Fisher F75 Special Edition LTD (BLK) Metal Detector
with 5″ DD & 11″ DD Coils Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
The acclaimed performance of the F75 had people convinced that single frequency technology was stretched to the limit. But now Engineer John Gardiner has taken the F75 another leap forward with a more powerful microprocessor and new DSP code implementing two new signal analysis algorithms – The Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions, and the Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects. The F75 is already considered by many to be the best all-around metal detector available, regardless of price. We made the F75 even better with it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technolgy (DST). DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Reliable – Dependable – Trouble Free – High Quality – Affordable. Since 1931, 83 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years. Fisher was –
– Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
– First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
– First to design detection equipment specifically for coin shooters and relic hunters
– First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
– First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against “trash items” while still detecting good targets
– First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
– First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets – from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
Frequency : 13 kHz
Warranty : 5 Year Limited
Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
Ground Balancing Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
Pinpoint : Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
Factory Included Accessories:
5″ DD Search Coil
11″ DD Search Coil